Monday, February 28, 1994

February, 1994

 I was the pharmacy manager

So I had to be in charge of Diabetes Day

2/12/94

Hike at Stevens Creek Reservoir

Clean bird cage

Safeway

Buy bird food

2/18/94

Go ski at Bear Valley

Ann, Ed, Kathy, Doug, Paul and I

Ate at Chinese restaurant...

Paul and I hit "black ice" and had 180 degree turn on the truck

An scary experience

Thank God there was no car across the other side of street

Arrived cabin around 12am...

2.19.94

Had full day skiing

Took lesson in the morning (everyone except Doug)

Bear Valley was full of people

Cabin is beautiful! Ed's sister design the place

We had dinner and hit the sack early

2.20.94

Did snow board, sled, build snow man today

Took off early due to snow condition

We saw lots of accidents this weekend :(

Safe driving is important in snow country.


No comments:

Contributors

Followers