Monday, June 27, 1994

June 1994

 June 1 1994

Pregnancy Test is + this morning!! 2 tests!!!

June 3, 1994

Caught a cold

Rest...

June 4, 1994

Announce pregnancy to Paul's family at dinner

Watched "The Bird"

June 5

cold congestion lingers... please make me feel better God

Watched French Open- Sanchez wins

June 6, 1994

Dr. Liu confirms that I'm pregnant 

Expected date of delivery is 1/26/95

6/7/94

Take car to auto shop 

6/10/94

My taste changed this week. I'm tasting everything salty... don't know if it's cold or pregnancy?

6/11/94

Worked 9-6pm

Maybe it's psychological, maybe it's physical, I didn't feel good today

I have nausea, nasal congestion that never goes away since 1 week ago

Had dinner at Fresh Choice in Milpitas

Talk to Ann about my pregnancy and discuss her wedding plans tonight

6/12/94

This morning, I had alter in my appetite

6/13/94

Fix car? 8am

Slept for hours today

These days are going so slow... can't wait till 5 months pregnant

Everything doesn't taste good

DeAnza college class- real estate

6/14/94

Worked 9-9pm today

I feel better

6/17/94

Paul' birthday! Give him present

Leaves for retreat today

Santa Cruz Mountain

1994 Canaan Taiwanese summer retreat

I learned about God during the retreat

Dr. Hans Wilhelm speaks to us about

Paul's mission in life

love comes from 

pure heart

good conscience

sincere faith

I stayed with Esther, Vicky, Grace, Reni, Jane Wang, and Erica Don

We had meals, devotion, singspiration, message, sports, group discussion, and camp fire.

6/19/94

Dinner with family

Gary came back from NY- he just finished 1st year of medical school

We had dinner at Korean house 

discuss about 

Gary will be gone to Dist columbia for 1 month to learn about medicine

Parents are still working very hard with 2 stores, They may not be able to take care of the baby

We celebrate

Father's Day

Paul's Birthday

My expecting!

6/23/94

Spent the day with Charlene, Angela, and Daniel

Ate at Taiwan porridge

Shop for baby clothe at Emporium

Ate ice cream at Baskin Robbins 31

6/24/94

Leave for LV

Check in Excalibur today

LV is HOT! over 100 degrees

Visit Luxor and MGM

Paul won $100!

6/25/94

Hoover Dam Tour "HOT"

Took taxi to RIO for carnival buffett

Play Keno

I won $50

6/26/94

Moved to Treasure Island

Gambled and ate

We lost what we gained in the past 2 days

Visited neighbor casinos

Caesars palace, sands, harrahs, mirage.. see lions, dolphins

6/27/92

Back from LV



No comments:

Contributors

Followers