Thursday, November 19, 2009

Run Forrest Run 5k






I was searching for a good run when all of the sudden I spotted a run along ocean view ave. in Monterey... I immediately copy down the information and asked dear husband... He didn't say no but didn't seem too excited when I told him I would register for the whole family... The day before the race, everyone was not happy since we need to wake up at 6am.. And the Dammit run experience was horrible for Monica.. So she was bit upset in the morning of the run... As we approach Monterey, the ocean breeze was nice.. Soon we parked our car, we saw the 3k race just ended and there was a feast near Bubba Gump area. We know then that we will have this feast as soon as we complete our race.. The race started... the excitement of the count down and running along over 700 people was really fun. I was the last person behind again.. Timothy finished in 24:05 minutes. Monica and Daddy both finished around 32 minutes and I come in at 39 minutes..
The race was a well-organized and had a beautiful course.

No comments:

Contributors

Followers