Saturday, July 3, 2010

Stow lake and Paulette macarons

Since the weather was really nice we decided to take Charlie to Golden Gate Park!
After we park, we walked to stow lake.

Us infront of the lake....
We saw whole bunch of pigeons next to us!
Then they all fly away!
We walked around the lake and saw this waterfall
Timothy decided to climb to the middle... I think he is like despereaus :)
Then we got to the pagoda
And head back..
Timothy got very hungary so we headed to check out Paulette macarons.. I heard so much good things about the place I had to check them out!
The macarons looks amazing!
I ordered 12 different flavors!
We stopped by a park nearby with a cool scupture.
Everyone had a macaron.. it was so delicious!
The neighborhood on Hayes street seems interesting! We say bye to San Francisco and I'm sure we will be back to visit soon :)

No comments:

Contributors

Followers