Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Emeryville Day 1

My company paid for my stay in Emeryville!
It was a looooong day! We had immunization training with Vicki.  The slides were so long and.... boring.
But I manage to take notes.  In the afternoon, I give 2 IM shots and 1 SC shot to my partner Christine and she did the same thing to me.  It was actually easlier than I thought.  At the end, we all had to take the test and call it the day.
Since it was still day light, Cynthia and I decided to shop at the outside mall close by. I brought a pair of sandals and had a latte at barnes and noble.
That night, Theo and Vic took Cynthia and I to Bocanova, it is located in Jack London Square.


Our first course with wine :)
The we dare each other to try Menudo.... Next thing we know, the manager offer us to try it for free!
I liked it, but I think it requires an acquired taste bud like me :-)
After a while, all the courses came at once.  We all shared.
Good nite!

No comments:

Contributors

Followers