Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Vibrant Yoga Retreat and Costanoa

Over the weekend I went to a yoga retreat with Monica, Rebecca Snowball was our instructor, she is pictured on the far left, I had a great experience! During the circle time, she wanted us to share... "If you knew me, you would know... " Monica says, "that I love food and God", I said, "I love photography and I said that Monica inspired me to come to this retreat..." Through out the retreat, we are the only mother and daughter in the group, and it seems like everyone bonded with us especially Rebecca. She shared Monica's blog with everyone at the end and now she has many new subscribers because of it. Rebecca approach us and wanted to tem with us (blogging and photographing). Finally, I just simply had a great time bonding with Monica! (we are so much alike)

The retreat started with gentle yoga at Ranch House.
The room looks like this...
Then we break to go to room check in.
We check in to Cypress tent bungalow
What inside looks like
Then we meet 5pm Dinner at Cascade
We had grilled artichoke
Mushroom Risotto
And Apple Cobbler
The next morning view from Cypress tent cabin.
I had to try their jacuzzi
Then we had breakfast and meet up with the group for yoga and beach hike!
Beach hike


Arrived at the beach.
Group picture

Circle Time!



Circle of yogis
Can't wait come back again!

No comments:

Contributors

Followers