Wednesday, July 29, 2020

South Lake Tahoe Getaway/Echo Lake/ Metzger's zinnia's patch

Tahoe reminds me a little of Utah. With thunderstorms comes and goes quickly.
We hiked and biked yesterday and had lunch outside (first time since Shelter in Place for Paul)
This morning we packed up and is ready to visit couple places on the way home.

Place #1 Echo Lake
Wearing mask since it's a popular hike. The trail is part of Tahoe Rim Trail. Many people back pack from here. It starts out narrow and rocky. Gradual and steady ascend is rewarded with open view of the valley and lakes. Beautiful view!!!





Place #2 Metzger's zinnia's patch
I saw this place on Instagram the night before our get away. Naturally I asked Paul if we could stop by. It's totally free to pick flowers. But they have one rule; you must pick a bouquet for those who can't. What a concept! I give a bouquet to Marilyn since she's the first person that came in my mind.





No comments:

Contributors

Followers