Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Mount Sutro to Twin Peaks

Yesterday I stumbled upon Sutro Tower.



I thought of this verse...  "It is through senses we experience life."

1. eyes


I went to Mount Sutro yesterday. It is a magical forest within the city of SF.

You go in through 17th and Stanyan St. It's in between 2 houses. At first, it looks like someone's backyard, then soon you're in the forest. The place is stunning.

Then the trail leads me to twin peaks.... The spot in SF to view the whole city and the bay; the view was incredible 


2. ears

I hear wind gusting and birds singing or flying at certain moments.

I had ear phones and was listening to "Blue Mind" while walking down the path.

3. nose

The scent of eucalyptus trees around me

4. mouth

Since I parked few blocks down from Zazie, one of the famous brunch place in SF,  I treated myself to 

Un, Deux, Trois after the hike.

Pancake, 2 poach eggs, and 3 bacons. Clearly, it's a must for anyone at least once.


5. Feel

Sense of accomplishment... with the help of All trails, I was able to do this hike by myself.

That's all folks... it was a good day.





No comments:

Contributors

Followers