Tuesday, January 5, 2016

The Last Bookstore

Going to LA to see my parents is a vacation for me as well as for them. Since they usually don't drive outside of their comfort zone. I researched ahead and knew that I wanted to visit The Last Bookstore during this trip, we arrived there around 10:30am. Find a valet parking lot underneath a hotel for $6.
Here is what it looks like from outside.

We immediately liked the architecture of the building. I later find out that this place used to be a bank.
Here is inside the vault.

There are two floors to the Last Bookstore. Here is a photo of downstairs from above.

The flying books upstairs is really cool!

There were art galleries upstairs, here is my parents posing :)
 Christmas garlands made out of medicine bottles!

 Pennies on the floor.

Tunnel of books is one of the must visit place in this bookstore.

I enjoyed visiting this one of a kind bookstore.

No comments:

Contributors

Followers