Sunday, July 16, 2017

Weekend in Berkeley

We helped my daughter moved to Berkeley this weekend. I stayed overnight (sleep over) with her to help out getting groceries, household items etc.  This is what we did.
We loaded her mattress and other items into Pilot, then head north bond.


Moved stuff into her flat in Berkeley. It's a really cute house build in 1910 with lots of charm.

we walked to Tara's and had ice cream


Then we said good bye to the boys then we head to Target and Safeway.
Afterwards, we decided to eat at Manpuku for dinner and head toward Grizzly peak for sunset.



We drove up a windy narrow road, I'm so glad she was driving :)
Waiting for sunset.



The view was amazing!




The next day. I was in the photographer mood, so I documented early morning Berkeley in her flat.














We then visited Temescal farmers market. It was a very nice stroll in the morning.

 Then we decided to stop by La Farine, a french bakery for their famous morning and savory buns for breakfast and check out Bart station at the same time.
Afterwards I said good bye as she will be living in the city from now on.

No comments:

Contributors

Followers